Senin, Januari 03, 2011

 Greece O... Greece !

I dreamt of  Greece for long time ago since I was a kid.
I don't know why... but each time I heard that name mentioned... I immediately always felt something - something that I couldn't explain and tell it either. It's something that only  my heart can feel it. So it's not weird if the song of  "Dunia Panggung Sandiwara" was always made my heart beating strongly each time I listened to. ^=*

The same beatings happened too every time my ex boss at years ago said goodbye to me to tripped to Greece for celebrated the Easter. He loved Greece so much and always told me about any things of Greece that according to him was so amazing. It sounded so exotic to thought of  Greece and its myths. Hope one day I can be there.

The strong beating was happening too when  years ago, a man sent me a friend requested in Myspace. That because when I noticed the city where he stayed in... was Athens, Greece - that made me so surprised. But really, still I didn't know why... even until now. ^=^
But special that man, seemed he has many similarity with me... and when we had conversations... almost all of the things we talked... going to be very communicative.  That's a great thing, really. More than that he's a jazz musician who plays the drums set and he slowly tried suggesting me to love jazz. Well, actually I love jazz too but not too much. Hahahaha...

And months ago, suddenly crossed in mind to go to there, to Athens. But how?
I'm not kinda of a rich woman who can do whatever she wants easily. And just flashed in mind like a lighting in the rain... my mind went to my ex boss who I mentioned above. But there was one problem... I have no his number anyway. It was so long time ago where I never met him anymore.

But wait... I have a facebook ! This brought a smile on my face. ;)
That social network is the only thing that possible connects me with anyone in anyplace. And I really take the benefit from. As far as this I have been connected with lots of peoples through the facebook whether with those who never known before and those who have ever met in real life. Awesome. Yes, facebook is  kinda awesome network to easily connect people. And I was lucky coz I have some old friends too there who still connecting with my ex boss. So... thinking of that... I wrote a mail sooner to his inbox. And wow...! Seemed he was online at the moment so I got the answered very promptly. ^=^

He gave me the number of my ex boss which I asked for. Elhamdulillah. Thank God.
Then... you can guess of course... ^=^ 

But you know... as I keep telling always to anybody... :
~ nothing will be happened if not your destiny !
~ everything has itself time to be true !
~ eveyrthing that happens in the past, present and the future has been noted in a Holy Book called Lauh el Mahfudz !
~ and nothing's happen coincidentally !

So, eventhough I saw so many doors were opened for me to tripped to Greece... but really ! It didn't happen !
Can you all imagine this : I already had a permission from my hubby to did the trip by my self,  the roundtrip tickets had already in my hand, a home to stayed at was ready, also any accomodation was filled. So, what's else I needed to? Wasn't it everything done?
Yes sure ! Except the VISA !
And that was exactly the only one problem !!!
Oh ! I hate the Greece Embassy !!! Completely !!!