Selasa, Januari 04, 2011



Insha Allah


A hibiscus flower outside of my window
MORE than a week I have being ill. I think this is baddest thing I have ever been. I feel so awful. Coughing, fever, and a cold. A compeletely suffer. :P One thing that also makes me feel bad from this is... I can't go to gym to aerobic. Oohhh... that's my favorite sport. Each morning I tried to suggest my mind about going to aerobic but, o... God, I can't.  Currently, even to think of yoga... my body is soon feels sick. ???


The one good thing is... I take this as an influence of the planet or nature accordance to the cycle of the chinese horoscope. According to it, until Februari 2011 - it's still under the influence of the metal tiger year which in other word means still will so many diseases, sickness and disaster happen. But it won't too many than before coz now is in the end of that year. Insha Allah.


And today I'm getting much better than  the days before eventhough my body is still feeling so weak. As if I can feel that my pupils are going into deep inside. And yes... I see it too when I looked at my face in the mirror recently. But it doesn't make me sad. Otherwise that tells me a truth that indeed at this time I do sick. And I do feel it in my body, mind and my feeling.


A bird's perching on.
In this situation, I am so grateful for having a laptop beside and a camera arrounds so I still can connect people and also zooming some objects outside of my window. :))) I was shooting a bird that perched on the housetop of a neihgbor. Beautiful ! I love that.
May Allah forgive me for everything I did. As I knew through a hadith that when a slave gets sick so Allah forgives him/her for many sins they did. Insha Allah. Thank Allah.